Thursday, September 15, 2011

Jonah's Monday

I got a smartphone last week (a Droid Bionic. Yay!!), so I've got all sorts of fun new options for photography.  On Monday, I took pictures of mine and Jonah's day to amuse the other children when they got home from school...and maybe it will amuse you too.  Or maybe not.  Only time will tell.

Here we go.

Once upon a time...

After getting the three older children off to school, I do dishes, get ourselves ready for the day, and then finally sit down to breakfast.  My breakfast nearly every day is two eggs over easy, and two pieces of toast:
Honey Whole Wheat Bread

My breakfast every morning: 2 eggs over easy, 2 pieces of toast, 1 ice water
Nutella toast...oh yeah baby.

In the meantime, Jonah goes around and finishes everyone else's breakfast but his own (he likes milk in his cereal, but he likes to leave it to get soggy...and then never get back to it):
Billy eating breakfast

This particular day was a school day for Jonah, so at 9:00am I dropped off this little movie star.
Billy getting ready to go into his 2nd day of school

Billy's "pack-pack"
"My pack-pack"

As soon as he got to his classroom, he sat right down and started playing with play dough -- no tears, just SUPER EXCITED that he was finally at JONAH'S SKOAAALL!!!!
Billy at school

While he was at school, I worked on the hair accessory things that I blogged about in the last post:
Headband organizer and hair-clip holder-ribbon for Daisy

Then it was time to pick him back up from school (along with my friend Lisa's daughter "A"):
Billy and his little friend, finished with their school day

So freaking cute, I can hardly handle it!
Billy and his little friend, finished with their school day

Next, it was naptime, and then before we knew it, everyone else was home from school.

And everyone lived happily ever after.


THE END.

Billy's smile

No comments: