Saturday, April 30, 2011

An Easter Birthday

This past week has been so busy that I haven't had the energy or time to blog about any of it!

Easter Sunday was also my 31st birthday:

Blowing out the candles on my birthday cake

Birthday gifts

Greg made chicken Spiedies (grilled chicken-kebabs for those of you not from upstate NY), grilled sausages, and bought a cheesecake so that I wouldn't have to cook anything that day.  What a gift!

We had decorated hard-boiled eggs the day before, and so Greg and our neighbor organized an egg hunt for the children.

Easter Egg Hunt

Easter Egg Hunt

Easter Egg Hunt

Easter Egg Hunt

Easter Egg Hunt

Easter Egg Hunt

Easter Egg Hunt

Easter Egg Hunt

What a fun way to spend my birthday with family and friends!

(For those of you who can't get enough of the pictures, we have an entire set of Easter pictures in our Flickr account here.)

Next up: creating a set of duct tape dress forms!

1 comment:

Celeste said...

Spiedies!!! I was just talking about these a week ago. I lived in Syracuse for a few years and still think about the chow from the state fair. My favorite was salt potatoes, which you could sometimes get in the Wegmans deli. Mmmm. Also half moon cookies in the Wegmans bakery...I need a road trip! I'd love to see the Finger Lakes again. ((((sigh)))