Sunday, November 28, 2010

A good afternoon

Well! Forty-six of you voted "no-belt" for my last "Boots Project" outfit, so no-belt it is!  I moved the shirring down a few inches, and I'm really enjoying the fit now.  Plus, it's a heck of a lot more comfortable with just the gentle shaping in the back than a tight restriction around my middle.  Sorry, no pictures, because I'm already in my lounge pants for the night, and I don't intend to get back into any sort of Outfit.  Speaking of which, here's my Boots Project outfit that I was wearing earlier today:

 



Greg decided to make handkerchief parachutes today with the boys, and they went out to the playground to launch their stuffed animals off of things.

 


The two little ones are down for their afternoon nap, and I've got some good mindless knitting in my hands.  It's a good day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is my favorite outfit with the boots. The boots are so cool. You look great! Just like a Texan.

Jill