Monday, February 08, 2010

Where I've been...

Three things have kept me from blogging as of late.

#1) I have finally joined a gym and have been working out there on the weekday mornings after dropping the boys off at school. (I'm not going to put a hard number on the amount of baby-weight I need to drop, but believe me, there is some serious Firming Up that needs to happen over here. My jeans hold it all in and smooth it all out, but I'm tired of the illusions. I'm living a lie.)

#2) Someone has decided that he no longer needs his afternoon nap.



I beg to differ.

#3) I just can't seem to put my Black Friday down.


Girl Friday sweater. Knitting 2 sleeves at a time, nearly complete with sleeve-cap shaping.

I'm so close, I can smell it. Or see it. Whichever. I've wanted a black sweater for so long now, I am terribly impatient to see this one done!

So if I've seemed absent lately, now you know why. I'll be back though.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Faith, you look great. No one would know that you had 4 kids by looking at you. Enjoy your work outs. Can't wait to see the cardi finished.

a.susie said...

That is the sweetest baby! Well...right after Isaiah. ;-)