Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A tiny bit of knitting in a big way

I would be blogging...

But I've got socks in my eyes.





Lots of socks.





I mean seriously, I'm not kidding, AHELLOFALOTOFSOCKS.





And mittens.





I got this idea for a knitted advent clothesline a few years ago and have always wanted to do it, but suddenly about a week ago, I felt like I COULD NOT GO ON if I did not knit it RIGHT NOW.

I've just finished up two more pairs of mittens, so I've got 21 items down. Excuse me now while I go knit 4 tiny hats... (and maybe a few little sweaters just for good measure...)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH those are sooooo stinkin cute! I see one like the pair you made me!!! I love it! xoxo
ma

Anonymous said...

Eye sockets, Faith, eye sockets. I like your eye sockets.

Jill

Anonymous said...

sooooo freakin cute!
-Christian

Anonymous said...

Faith they are SO adorable! You are amazing! God truly bless you with many talents. Bless, bless, bless! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Love,

Kathy

a.susie said...

What a great idea!!! I LOVE advent calendars!!!

Anonymous said...

OH those are sooooo stinkin cute! I see one like the pair you made me!!! I love it! xoxo
ma