Thursday, June 26, 2008

No birds were harmed in the making of this post

When my family went to Washington DC, my younger siblings tried to catch the pigeons. And were successful. (Yeah, they drew a crowd of onlookers and everything.) That's why it was no surprise when these two fellows set out to catch some seagulls.



(I mean seriously, look at them. Could they be looking for anything but trouble?)

But anyway, I love the following set:








I especially love how the birds have completely disappeared from the frame in the last shot. Needless to say, no birds have been caught yet. But we still have a few days left...
Blogged with the Flock Browser

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe that Joel, Christopher and Joy are soooooo big!!

Love,

JEss

Unknown said...

hey put up pictures of the puppies. please.

-joy