Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Play!

Edited to correct links.



There is a very cool indoor playground in the area that we go to sometimes. Our favorite thing about it is that parents can go everywhere in it with their children, and the place is huge. There are two ball pits, a sextuple trampoline, climbing tunnles, rope bridges, and long, fast slides. We pack a lunch, and get there right when it opens in the morning, so it ends up being a really fun day for everyone.

Jonathan and Hannah finished their trip to Italy with a stop in England, then Jom flew back here to spend the rest of his winter break with us. On Saturday, we went to the playground, and had a great time. I wasn't feeling very well (Jom and I were playing soccer with the small people on Friday, and I think that I jostled my belly around a little too much; things were pretty sore, and dind't feel quite right.), so unfortunately I only got pics of the "baby" area. I spent most of my time knitting at a table right near by; whenever the four guys were playing there, I was able to shoot some of the fun.

Click here to see the whole album.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like alot of fun. Was that at the playground I told you about?

-Megan

Gracie said...

hey, for some reason the album isn't working.