Thursday, October 19, 2006

it's someone's birthday...

It's Greg's birthday today! He's 29. Of course when I reminded him last night, he hadn't even thought of it, and then today when the boys and I called at lunchtime to say "Happy Birthday", he was once again suprised. We've got a few plans for him tonight; Andrew's excited, but I can't write about it now in case Greg checks the blog from work.

It's been raining all day, and the sun just broke through a few minutes ago. We'll be headed out to the market in a few minutes.

The boys have been mostly very good at amusing themselves all day. Here's a glimpse of how our day has been thus far:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Andrew is holding some hairspray that I bought from the salon downstairs. Doesn't it look like the cheap 80's stuff that only old ladies still use? Yeah, I thought so too. As it turns out, in this salon, they don't have ANY selection. This is the only brand. It smells like crap, and doesn't hold my hair for a second. In fact, I put a ton of it in my hair this morning, and I can still run my fingers through it. Reminds me of an SNL skit. If anyone can tell me the male actor who starred in this skit, you get a prize. Or just the entire blogging world's endless admiration, whichever.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

j says it was deiter on sprocket's with mike myers. i personally don't have the slightest idea... again. haha. mason's currently eating bubbles off of the wand (j says they jumped off of the counter into her hands). they're grape scented... maybe flavored too...?
love- ma

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREGGY!!!
Your birthday reminds me of a funny story about your same age cousin. Sara was in the Chiropractic office a couple of weeks ago for an appointment and she was filling out some paperwork at the desk. She said, "Age...27. Wow, Mom I can't believe I'm 27!" I said, "Well, that's good Honey, because you're not! You're 28!" She said, "I'm 28?!!"
It was so funny! Can't believe you guys are 29 this year!

a. susie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREGGY!!!
Your birthday reminds me of a funny story about your same age cousin. Sara was in the Chiropractic office a couple of weeks ago for an appointment and she was filling out some paperwork at the desk. She said, "Age...27. Wow, Mom I can't believe I'm 27!" I said, "Well, that's good Honey, because you're not! You're 28!" She said, "I'm 28?!!"
It was so funny! Can't believe you guys are 29 this year!