Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Of course, nobody cares....

Nobody will care about this, but I went to a show a couple of weeks ago, and ended up on a video clip that was shot at the show. Full Lock Media is a group which documents a lot of underground shows in the Atlanta, GA area. The band I was there to see was a metal band from Austin, called, Thumbscrew, and there is a .0001 second shot of me on stage left, with my own camera aimed, ready to shoot. The band that played before Thumbscrew was a death-metal band from Virginia, called, ABACABB, and there's a more identifiable shot of me (approximately .0003 seconds) standing off stage (striped shirt and hat).
My .0004 seconds of fame!
Go to www.fulllock.net, click on "Videos," scroll down to "Live Videos," and click on the Thumbscrew and ABACABB videos. You could also right click to download them onto your desktop if you have a slow connection.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Joy and Becky (cause becky still hasn't figured out how to get her own username) said...

Hey, is that you??

Anonymous said...

i care...
and i found you in the video!