Friday, April 14, 2006

Jelly in his belly

Andrew, Elijah and I just got back from a walk to our the office in our complex. They had a package there for the boys from their Poppy (Pete). When we got home and opened it, the boys discovered that it was full of jelly bean eggs! Pete also sent along some extras in a bag for Greg and I, and Joy if she was still here. (Isn't he thoughful?)
Image hosting by Photobucket
I turned around for a moment to load this picture into the computer, and noticed that Elijah had gotten quiet. When I found him he was sitting on the floor with a stunned look on his face and green drool all over his yellow PJ's. He was sucking on his first jelly bean. Woops. I didn't realize that he could figure out how to open the eggs. He is beyond pleased with himself. Ah well.

Andrew and Elijah say "thank you so much, Poppy! You know what we like!" Now excuse me while I go stash them over the fridge before the boys clean the whole box out in one go. =)

1 comment:

Joy and Becky (cause becky still hasn't figured out how to get her own username) said...

I miss you! These posts just make me miss the boys all the more.