Saturday, July 16, 2005

It's official...

Ok, I was caught between two names that I really liked. My judging panel (Greg) went over the entries, and decided that The Needle And The Damage Done was super cool, but that Flash Bang Fibers was fun, flashy, and easy to rember as a link -- also, much shorter to type. So the final decision is that there are two winners: Sarah and Sarah. The main title of the blog is Sarah K's, and the sub-title and url are Sarah S's. Soooo.... Sarah K, you have a choice between a Burgundy wristband with a black "+", a white "+" (sort of like the first aid sign), or a combination of those colors in a word with up to five letters. Sarah S, the same to you except I was thinking, since you knit too, would you rather have stitch markers? I was just about to make a beaded set for myself, and I can send you some if you think you'd like them instead. They're blue beads, not pink (shocking, isn't it?) =)

I finally got my Photoshop up and running, but then I forgot to post the picture of Elijah this morning, and also forgot to put it on my thumb drive that's always with me, so I can't post it from here either. Oops! Look for that on Monday.

For all of you who check this blog to get your Daily Dose Of Darling, I've just added a button to this site that allows you to sign up and recieve updates whenever we post! I'm learning more about HTML all the time, and I feel so cool. (My secret to understanding all things HTML has to do with the fact that I know Sarah S and Jesse D -- thanks guys, you make me look like I know what I'm doing! ...Sort of) =)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having been a Sarah S myself until this year, I am honored to stand alongside Sarah S in Faith's blog-naming esteem.

Sarah said...

stitch markers sound good, thanks! and congrats, great blog!

Faith said...

OK, cool, and thank you!

Anonymous said...

What are stitch markers? (I can't knit, obviously.)

I'd like my armband with the white +. That would be rad.

Faith said...

Sarah K, stitch markers are things you slide between stitches to help count where you are as you knit.

Andrea, yes, I'm still planning on going. Do you think you'll be able to make it too? I can still pick you up if you'd like. =)