Monday, June 06, 2005

Armband


Armband
Originally uploaded by faithdarling.
Two nights ago, Greg took Andrew to Syracuse to see a Monster Truck Rally, so I had a VERY quiet evening alone. While they were gone, I taught myself to knit (using the book Stitch 'N Bitch, which I highly reccomend for the fun/doable aspect), and then yesterday I completed my very first project: this armband. It's not perfect, but I have to say, it's not bad for my first thing! It was a lot of fun to make, but I don't think I'll ever wear it, so if anyone feels like they'd just love to have it, I'll mail it to you and you can have this little bit of history. =)

For those wondering:
My belly is still growing, baby is still active and sqirming, contractions are getting harder, no end in sight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's a gal here at work who has the same EDD as you, and she's in labor as of this morning, so tell Frank to hurry up!

You could use the armband as beverage cozy. I think I saw that in an issue of Budget Living.